Wednesday 5 December 2012

All walks beyond the catwalk


All walks beyond the catwalk: Diversity NOW! is a student competition in association with I.D magazine.

"we believe Diversity can enhance creativity not impede it. Like the multitude of silhouettes our industry creates, beauty is also individual, is not restricted by age, shape, skin tone or size"

For the competition  I have to submit one dress design that celebrates and embraces the diversity of the body as well as a tech pack  including a Mood board, customer profile, working drawing and illustration, As well as a typed statement of who my dress is design for.

My dress is for the tall, curvy women  in her mid 20's. She finds it difficult to find clothes that fit her correctly as they are usually to short in length or to tight around the tummy. So I have designed a dress that will make her feel more confident in herself.

Front and Back view's of my designs for this dress

More designs

Illustration 

No comments:

Post a Comment